AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paden-cash
paden-cash
@paden-cash
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:11 pm
Topics: 1079 / Replies: 10007
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

What a coincidence. I just took a break here from putting together a survey that has that same BS. Deed calls a bearing of N00°49'19"W on the secti...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

@holy-cow I've been looking, but nothing has surfaced as of yet.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

Wow. I'm almost at a loss for words. TM and I came up in the same surveying gene pool in the late '70s. He worked for Topographic Engineering and I...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: #6 in the house

Hey stranger. Long time, no see!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite 1/4 calls

Not often, but around here I've seen quarter corners referred to as a "one-half section corner".

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 1923 Gurley I Just Bought

The "rust" and discoloration on the sun-screen probably came from the salt on the operator's hands. That's pretty common on brass tools for the areas...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

Good experience is expensive. A working title for Uncle Paden’s memoirs. Indeed. The world will miss out on a lot if those memoirs aren't pu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

@chris-mills Therein lies everything I enjoy about surveying at my age. I have over a half-century of experience from which I draw. And relating t...

4 years ago
Page 5 / 555