AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paden-cash
paden-cash
@paden-cash
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:11 pm
Topics: 1079 / Replies: 10007
Reply
RE: How many shacknasty surveyors on this website?

Hopelessly heft-landed here. Very dyslexic my whole life too. Interesting tid-bit: Back in the early '80s I was taking night courses at OSU. Sitti...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

So then where does the always nuclear C-Bomb fit in? I'm not licensed to use that word. Like the N-word or the B-word, you can't use those wo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

@holy-cow I'm just impressed that people still use the word "hussy". That's good up bringin'. Around here a hussy is one notch up on the sc...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

I have no idea to stop google from spreading this BS. But I bet somewhere there's a real estate salesperson that is at the root of it all.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I just don't believe it needed to be commented on

I'd probably take it as a compliment if that was the only thing he found. In my mind some people in his position are programmed to think they HAVE to...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Inconvenience Fee

@bstrand Give your wife about $2500 bail money and go beat him up. I've often thought that a secret brotherhood of surveyors could be used to "...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Can anyone tell me about this Theodolite?

Probably a David White Universal 8300 series. They make nice shelf candy but probably aren't worth more than $150 on the market.

3 years ago
Page 4 / 555