AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paden-cash
paden-cash
@paden-cash
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:11 pm
Topics: 1079 / Replies: 10007
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

My doctor's office is on the second floor of a two-story building. The elevator has two buttons, 1st. floor & 2nd. floor. IMHO this is really re...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Try to survey these

Surveying those would be a pain in the butt...not to mention the difficulty in retrieving your Frisbee that accidentally sailed over the arbor vitae. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: My new frin

Years ago I rushed an employee to the ER with a snake bite on his hand. The doctor asked his obligatory question, "what kind of snake was it?". The ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Data Accuracy/Precision/Error

Larry, In our industry it is common, and indeed required by statutes in some states, to report measured distances to the nearest hundredth of a foot ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Wonder what this was?

It's what you think it is I'll bet. I had a huge elm removed a few years ago. When the stump was being ground we found a 2" steel fence post bottom...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Call me Lazy

Nice hack. I use a cane when I walk. Bending down is easy, it's the getting back up that hurts. "Work smarter, not harder" 😉

3 years ago
Page 3 / 555