AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pablo
Pablo
@pablo
Free
Joined: July 29, 2010 12:14 pm
Topics: 14 / Replies: 430
Reply
RE: Establishing North with Polaris

In 24 hours the questions on Polaris observations were answered on what took me (self learned) 2 months to study and figure out for a daytime Polaris ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Loyal's Geography Lesson

I don't quite agree with Colorado mean elevation. Everywhere I've been in Wyoming when near Colorado, when I relieved myself it has always flowed dow...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Wyoming Land Surveyor

Congratulations on your retirement, Doug!I have lived in Cheyenne now for 20 years. There are pro's and con's in living in any city.I find Cheyenne i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Original GLO Notes and Surveyors

Mighty Moe,That's what I thought too. I think perhaps the rays on the sun burned visages sunk a little into the brain. But once you've been there, y...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 470
Reply
RE: I've Been Pincushioned!

That was ...Jim,Just take a deep breath and admire the idiocy. When I practiced in California LLS's were outnumbered and a incredible amount of work ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

Mentone, Tx?Set up the cameras so they are not easily dicernable (which can be hard in desert terrain). Carry extra cables so you don't lose a complet...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Word of Mouth

Call me foolish...I do not advertise, do not use facebook or other social media. I'm to the point I only do what I want, when I want and am backlogged...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Suits

Now if you could find some spray to get rid of all the people and the overpopulation, it wouldn't be a bad place to live. Here, we wear what we want,...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fresh drawers

Back in the old days with 3 man crew, I'd carry a .22 cal pistol just in case I had to shoot the party chief in the knee cap.:-P Pablo B-)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Dyslexia

And then...4 out of 3 people have a problem with fractions 😀 Pablo

12 years ago
Reply
RE: part of my current problem.... mineral survey retracement

Loyal has very good advice. I would find traces of the workings and improvements. Normally the bearings are very good to astronomic but the 1/4 corn...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Classic Texas Surveying Problem

Now we just need to intermix some federal, private and state mineral rights. All being portions of simple 640 acre metes and bounds and lousy fault r...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Idiotic Bearing Basis Notes Winner for 2001

To me, I don't really care. It's the same with using EDM's, tapes and whatnot. Usually find crap in a too many surveys. The fun is figuring out whe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Rant: On

Was that growler going to be filled with the Glacier Bay IPA?:-P Pablo B-)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Shift

Trimble Geomatics Office or Trimble Business Center?Pablo B-)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "The Map Drawn by Andrew J.F. Phelan"

Hmmm...interesting question. Sort of the old PLSSia question of whether to use either the official notes or the plat as approved or the field tablets...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Improvised Battery Carrier

Problem is, getting older I'm finding things like that happening more often. :-O SWMBO tells me when I leave in the a.m.....I'm not driving to (whate...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 23