Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 10, 2026 1:48 pm
Websites are disabled ahead of the Alien Attack!
Carlson can handle large .grd better than large .tinWhen you finish with GFU import DEM you will have NEW.grd from DEM.Surface -> Triangle File Uti...
<GFU> (grid file utilities) <import grid> select your DEM file follow prompts to save DEM to *.grd (make note of DEM units if different t...
Now the above Website is working. Nothing to see here, I guess.
When using the old YXZ I was able to input Meter to 4 decimal. NCAT I am only able to input Meter to 3 decimal. Sad day.
I try to tell field guys not to use the " when input desc. Use -in instead. If you can get field guys to change, then no find and replace. And we ...
I had a problem with " and my quick fix is replace with -in.
Typical, "sergeant-schultz" Knows Nothing! 😉
You can make a surface out of the .shp contours (i prefer to get .dem and convert to Grid then surface using GFU in Carlson). Once you have...
NOAA: Data Access Viewer
In QGIS, make new WMTS connection: copy and paste link below hope this helps
one last link to topobuilder: Lee
see if this link to 3D National Map will work for raster create:
link not working for me also. can you use vector data? try here: