AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

@bstrand back when we had non on the fly initializations i kept a cargo pocket full of old golf Tees. So when doing a topo every so often I would plac...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

@lukenz yeah when i set a base up the first thing after being level is I rotate spin the rod and check bubble. Had one i was given at last second for ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

@bstrand hey when rotating rod 180 are you keeping the antenna facing north or do not worry about that. Remember that every signal has its own north ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: And this week's Pro tip is...

@jimcox i knew I could change the skin to different one yes sir. Thats a great feature the emulator that i have found that many do not know about. Ha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: And this week's Pro tip is...

@jimcox update. I used the Gnss emulator this morning. And man much better than typing angles and distance in. I created a training job so i can show ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New computer and TBC issue

@jimcox. Yeah once i get everything up and running i will have to send him the info so maybe he can get me a code. It is a great tool to have. I think...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New computer and TBC issue

@jimcox i will try that tomorrow. When i booted up i just set it at whatever it recommended. I didn’t think about the font. I am no computer wiz. I do...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 704
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1390
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@mathteacher chasing crooks. I love it. We had a few incidents in the rural area outside of Memphis in north Mississippi were i grew up. City folks ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@mathteacher yeah i have a spot that ground is less than grid in that area. I have not ran the numbers by hand yet but i was handed some control that ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

Mathteacher. Take a look on NGS website in Virginia south right on the line between North Carolina and VA. Due southwest of south boston east of danv...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@rover83 That is exactly correct. For what it’s worth. A very good mapping agency almost closed the door completely on geodetic surveyors within the a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Electronic survey seal signature etc TBC

@rover83 thank you. So they have his going into cad so the same should work in tbc. That’s good. Blue-beam we use also. So not much difference.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: And this week's Pro tip is...

@jimcox so is it inside the Trimble access emulator on my desktop laptop already . I will certainly look that up. I have a big staking job that i wan...

4 years ago
Page 79 / 139