Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
@jimcox i have it yes sir. Love it. I do need to figure out the Gnss emulator part. I just set up a manual total station survey style and key in what ...
@jimcox yeah well i can’t complain to much. I can just about take access and compute anything i want just about as quickly as it can be done in a offi...
@mathteacher The wife got this shirt for my daughters birthday coming up April. She has her own egg business. Raises her layers . I just couldn’t hel...
@jimcox yes sir I leaned about that and it does help. I used it on a tsc5 someone heregot me onto that little trick. We have TSC7 at this company and...
I can’t see the regular Trimble access fonts now days lol. When i do go into the field that’s the one thing I wish i could do in Trimble access is cha...
When i did metrology work i used north east and up which made it easy with multiple measurements tools . And we didn’t care about gravity or which way...
@dmyhill I was almost ready to do that. But its very linear and once i started investigating and following what all had been done prior it was easy to...
@mightymoe i see what you are saying now. That most definitely could be true of points that have moved or whatever. The point was only as good as the ...
@mightymoe tbc with new update nailed ncat. It was the older version of tbc coordinate system manager that was bad. They even stated that in the lates...
@norman-oklahoma yes that was my first guess but it was not. It was TBC. I have confirmed that. Ncat proved that. NCAT gives you the error estimates f...
@base9geodesy yeppers. One of the very reasons i used ncat as a check before proceeding on. I know all about the 3 parameters issue. I always do a che...
@gisjoel yeah. When I updated the coordinates system manager. And took the grid points nad27 to nad83 2011 grid it solved the issue and matched ncat w...
@norm VA has similar wording. I asked the question once and was told that the standards stated ground. I am getting a beer soon as i won the bet lol....
@holy-cow grapevine. I tried smoking one once with old hawken snuff that dad had hid in shed so mom could not find it. I probably turned many shades o...
I think no matter what business the best advice i have seen here is have cash on hand. As a home budget it might be stated as a nest egg a emergency f...
@mathteacher i 100% agree. That is correct that is what you asked originally. The issue is that some do not look at state plane coordinates the same ...
@pfirmst geomajic I fiddled with a little. You are in a different world with those toys than what is needed for most Land Surveying task. I went fro...