AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: EOS Arrow 200

@chris-bouffard wish i could work for you. But thats a long commute lol. Nothing beats working for someone who truly understands that proper training ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: EOS Arrow 200

Oh boy you will figure it out. Its been marched into your dna. I have a crew chief who just got his drone license for faa. So we were sent a drone. T...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Estimating and Tracking software

I use to track my contacts and clients years ago through salefsorce. It also allowed many custom reports in many formats so used that data to estimate...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@oldpacer i don’t use autonomous positions for survey grade work maybe as a starting point. Ot a seed point that we did years ago for static. A here ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@oldpacer is it possible the the way you use the term CORS is different than what most consider CORS. I define cors as NGS the agency either owned or...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

All. Thank you all. Sorry just getting back to the house was on a site doing fieldwork as one of my chiefs could not make it. So had a little fun teac...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@field-dog It has been many years since i have done mortgage loan surveys. Well i did one a couple years ago but it was way overkill mapped for a pur...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@fugarewe this shows why the understanding of the difference between a DATUM and Projection and coordinate system(s) need to be understood at a basic ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@jph oh i have been in that situation on client changing his mind over and over again lol. Thank you. Always great gathering knowledge.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@chris-bouffard Hey thank you. Dig deeper. Love that saying. Reminds me of when I first started surveying. The RLS would say i don’t give a da&&a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@gary_g Well I reckon the chandler cycle and gnss is the only solution . I remember my grandpa saying when he was young that the old timers use go ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@jimcox gotcha. We have my boss and i done some comparisons of TBC to civil 3d from our expert civil folks. TBC is not shabby and everytime i find an...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@field-dog well that is some of my biggest hurdles. They assumed i know where they keep everything and that i knew they have certain standards. Like t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@norm Yes sir I believe that and understand i am asking a question that is not easily answered based on many unmentioned factors. Just figured that so...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@norm I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Now once we move to the new datum things will get a little pickier. But you got er figured out ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@jimcox Thanks Jim. I have a ways to go but I am getting there. I could get close and have done it using TBC on my own time. Not even close yet with ...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 594
Topic
Replies: 40
Views: 2555
Reply
RE: My new frin

Nate. Close call buddy. Last year i had bailed hay and come back to the house to cool down and drink some sweet tea. Across the road a friend had b...

3 years ago
Page 71 / 139