AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Vicinity Maps

It is very similar for sure. It was devised after some mishaps during Hurricane Katrina. The military national guard was not using the same coords as ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Vicinity Maps

This is a very interesting topic. It has been talked about around the coffee pot many times over the years. Of course here they are still being placed...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Scheduling

So you have seperate software that handles different task. Scheduling project tracking. Then fleet management and gos tracking. I would bet my payche...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Layout Software for 3D Models

Gotcha. So it’s focused on BIM or any construction. Earthwork etc.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Body cameras for field work?

I thought about this hard today. I went out to walk a site and flag up and just get an idea of what it was like before sending crews next week . I en...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Scheduling

So you want to add logistics to the equation and process. I will say that what you need to do is hire a Marine Logistics officer. A GIS Guru. (Set u...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Layout Software for 3D Models

I have never used the Trimble field link software. What is its intended use for. I used Trimble survey controller and now Trimble access.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Layout Software for 3D Models

And you can do comps in the models or stake out. In the field with Trimble Access. Compute points from the model etc. it is great package. Team that ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Layout Software for 3D Models

What exactly are the things you want to layout in 3d space. Tolerance etc. One of the best for high precision and everything is basically in 3d spac...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Export Trimble .SVL, .SVD & .DSZ file types

If you can’t get a little help. Just down load the free 30 day trial of TBC. A 5 minute YouTube video will have you covered fairly quickly. The bigges...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

Nice work. We just signed the agreement today on a 40 acre parcel that we are purchasing. It had an old road many years ago early 1900’s. Around mi 19...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: There are 2 kinds of people in this world, my friend

We had some issued to us that were pretty nice. Nice little pack with a pocket where I kept water purified tablet’s because we did go outside of CONUS...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC7: How to set up a new job with a combined factor

I wish I could help. I don’t have much experience with Carlson. I know they have a few different ways of dealing with combined factors. I guess what ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: There are 2 kinds of people in this world, my friend

All this talk about water bottles. Why not use canteen or a camelback. I am sure no one here does this but I have walked some cut lines to only fine p...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Control/traversing Commandments?

The to tight and the not tight enough. I was taught when adjusting tripods that you should be able to pick it up parallel with ground and it’s slowly ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Geoid 09 to Geoid 18 conversion

@MightyMoe has pointed you in the right direction. If you want to short cut take your data in the epoch it was in. Through NCAT like he states. Impor...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Accuracy of Valuation maps

Maybe get lucky and find some old markers and other pipes structures stunning in called out on the Val maps they are usually called out by stationing ...

3 years ago
Page 34 / 139