Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
For what it is worth, I have run into a least two instances over my career where the survey was done, pins were set and then platted incorrectly. The...
Nice pictures...word of warning about posting pictures on your company website. I know of a firm whose renewal on their workman's compensation was tu...
Only when i was in Vietnam... or down town Rochester 🙂
For all of those out there who approve of doing work "on the side", from an employer standpoint who pays you a weekly wage, benefits, etc, you are bi...
The other thing to consider is that the senate bill is a one house bill, no matching bill in the Assembly. There is a separate bill in the Assembly (...
Just a point of information, I loved my 41CX but it finally crashed and was not fixable. I found an app for my iphone that 100 percent mimicks the 41C...
Rich., post: 351093, member: 10450 wrote: My office tried to file a survey today at the county clerks office. It is a map with a proposed relocation o...
My HP 41CX quit working :(. Found an app for my Iphone that is exactly the same and all the programs are available. Cost? $9.95. Alot cheaper than t...
To the easement, clear intent
I am not sure that you should count all your (owner) time as an overhead expense if you expect to have charged hours that would be direct labor. Also...
It would seem that if the surveyor noted that he had set an iron rod, and, the surveyor stamped the map, and, the reference to the surveyor who perfor...
Norman Oklahoma, post: 342967, member: 9981 wrote: In Oregon the width of a right of way, where none is specified in the documents, is governed by sta...
imaudigger, post: 341393, member: 7286 wrote: Each employee should be paid a per diem that is sufficient to purchase a single bed hotel room and eat 3...
I have had the pleasure of working with Malcolm for many years within the NYSAPLS organization. Although we had not always agreed on certain issues, w...
We pay for the room and give x dollars per day for meals. Follow the State per diem rate schedule
Interesting concept. Here in New York, an un-named State Agency decided all surveyors were equally qualified and that the price is the deciding facto...
Iron pipes, old and new, axles, rr spikes, drill holes in rock (important to always carry your hole finder), lately more rebar with caps but find that...
No.. I think you have to contact CSX somewhere....PA I think. Been quite a while since we have had request one...years in fact good luck
Always clockwise descriptions with lines labeled inside the parcel, if adjoining lines, we only label one side of the line ( and then have to explain ...