AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
N.W. Staker
N.W. Staker
@nw-staker
Free
Joined: June 9, 2016 7:45 pm
Last seen: August 14, 2026 8:11 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 62
Reply
RE: Carlson support is great

Fresh reboot almost resolves an issue everytime with Carlson

7 years ago
Reply
RE: RE: SURVEY INFORMATION - Rookie Question

@holy-cow Saw the grade issue right away.   Poor centerline labeling doesn't help but over a foot difference.....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with more responsibility at your job

You can't be a good chainman till you've been an instrument man and you can't be a good instrument man until you've been a chainman.?ÿ ?ÿSame thing ap...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: my word vs the office guy

Given the area I work in and how every office is overwhelmed with work I am not one bit surprised by your situation.?ÿ I wouldn't let this situation b...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collector

If you are just looking for a backup you shouldnt have to buy a second Survce. Carlson has been very good to me for swapping licenses and module's be...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pdf help

We use Bluebeam Revu. I believe the extreme version if I remember correctly it unlocks all of its features. Zero complaints with it.But I believe yo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stakes on line

A Harris, post: 448270, member: 81 wrote: I use the same laths on many different land survey and until they become too unstable to drive into the grou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protection in the woods

I had a client inform me last week I need to carry some heavy 44 mag for self defence while working in the woods. Coming from a guy who admitted to n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCe

What version of SurvCE are you using? I never use the end all lines unless I am done 100%. Or I know I have accidently left some line open ended. I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCe

Map ViewCommand barF2F-enterU-enterAnd all updated.Good for you for trying to fix your linework and getting linework to draw and be correct. To many f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: today's Carlson Question...

Have you tried setting your fields and saving the setup before selecting Ok and leaving the Area defaults. Also you may try on one of the other worki...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Latency driving me insane!

Mark Mayer, post: 438121, member: 424 wrote: I always appreciate the follow up. We don't always get that.I do to. I hate finding a topic with what se...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Latency driving me insane!

Not to revive an old post, but I just got my units back from the shop (China I think). After this post a few days later we sent the units off to be ch...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Eastern Washington Network

Ok all good to know. We have Verizon I'm gonna assume it is only $10 for DC since my tablet is just $10 and now with unlimited data. Also my new sma...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Eastern Washington Network

RADAR, post: 433504, member: 413 wrote: The WSRN is a state wide network. The management staff are second to none; they are right on top of the bleedi...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 813
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

I ran into this issue in Washington doing timberline's. Guys going out with a string box and compass marking section lines and putting section corner...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

SurvCE 100%... I've used SurveyPro, TopSurv, and Trimble.I may not have the best example but my whole office runs Carlson products both the surveyors...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Essential tools for Surveyors

And not a single person has said lunch!!! I'm thinking about my dinner right now...When I did timberline's...Vest with 10-20 hubs, tacks, finish nail...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE question

The offset screen....... I have issues with the dang thing flipping my left to right on me. I'll stay in the screen wanna do six shots all left and...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 4