AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
NotSoMuch
NotSoMuch
@notsomuch
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 11, 2010 11:27 am
Last seen: September 19, 2026 10:27 am
Topics: 16 / Replies: 361
Reply
RE: Florida Platting Questions

I don't know about Florida requirements, but I think it would be prudent to at least stamp a "WC" on the monument....

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

And the brim of his hardhat is resting on the level....

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Upload a title commitment, go grab a coffee, come back to a full exception table + CAD

Ever since I started dinking around with computers in college (1979), this is the kind of tool that I have always hoped computers could do for us. I'...

1 month ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Get your final product perfect before it leaves your office in any form

@holy-cow I once worked for a firm in the early days of CAD. They had a standard surveyor's statement text block that misspelled the word "correctly...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I just joined in as a Founding Member. Glad that I made it under the 8/31/26 deadline as I have not been super active on the site lately and wasn't a...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: PLS as of 7-14-26

Welcome and congratulations!

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

I am not familiar with NC regulations/practices/procedures but do wonder if the proposed reduction in area to under 2 acres on Tract 7 creates any iss...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

@bstrand If there will be a building permit issued, a Certificate of Occupancy (CO) will be issued after the final inspection. "Occupancy" doesn't ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: What a ride!

@gary_g Same here. My plumb bob lives on the top shelf of my tool chest. I even use it occassionally.  

6 months ago
Reply
RE: What a ride!

50 years ago I was a high school sophomore approaching summer break. My survey mentor, HJ "Jack" Kraettli, hired me as a rodman on a 3 man crew. My ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Returning to Private sector post Federal work

Welcome back to the fray! Where will your home base be?

6 months ago
Reply
RE: WARNING! WARNING!

@tommy-young Our local natural gas provider requires the same.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: New Old Member

@james-fleming Why, yes. Yes, I do think I still have a shot.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Scanned Title documents

Illegible documents and missing entries in the index are recording process errors. The clerk and recorder's office should add a couple of steps to ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Tersus Oscar Trek

Their website has a sales office page at You're welcome.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: USFS Section Board/Location Signs (and posts)

Thanks for the photos and annotations, this is awesome history stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing what others have to say about these signs/posts/...

1 year ago
Page 1 / 19