Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 19, 2026 10:27 am
A definition from Google:ra·di·al/ˈrādēəl/adjective1. of or arranged like rays or the radii of a circle; diverging in lines from a common center.The k...
I know DOT is a long-time client of yours but this is obviously a long-term project. It sounds unreasonable to me that you are expected to jump today...
Slightly tangential - we have a new brewery opening nearby in a couple of weeks: Alidade Brewing. Logo is My first thoughts upon seeing the log...
This is a situation where a boundary agreement amongst the landowners is appropriate. There can't be an argument that not enough boundary research wa...
It will be interesting to see how this issue plays out. It appears that the City of Houston created the issues but doesn't want to fix them. RE: th...
This might be a simplistic question, is there a convertor available to convert hirose 5-pin to hi-rose 6-pin? I've seen stranger things.... Mo...
Ancient Thread Alert! You 2 gentlemen just resurrected a 10+ year old thread. Some of the prior posters aren't around any longer....
I agree that it's not a scanner issue. Looks more like an issue with pen size.
@james-vianna What an awesome reference! Reminds me of my technical drafting instruction and early 3-man crew survey work back in the late '70s and e...
That is an awesome article! Thanks for posting.
This entire thread should have been posted in the "The dumbest thing you will read today" thread. I think that perhaps the reverend Mr. Cow is pullin...
Welcome! I also started surveying in the mid-1970s (probably 1977). Got licensed in 2 states but am now retired. I've been with this forum for seve...
....the words of Adam-12, “Just the facts ma’am.” A small correction: these immortal words were spoken by Joe Friday in Dragnet.
This is a website for surveying land, not retail consumer shopping preferences.
It is interesting that you mentioned Mona Island. The New York Times has a story dated 5/30/2024 about its strange allure: /p> John Hamilton's proje...
@rlshound What statement is the recorder asking to be notarized?