AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 8:35 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: GPS Control

There was a typographical error in my original post. Thank you Bill for pointing it out.The vector is 1202.228 feet between the two GPS points and the...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 652
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 857
Reply
RE: Cropping an image

If you use XREF to insert the image then use the XCLIP command it will work to crop the image in your drawing while leaving the original image in its ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Get 2 receivers, or do it 2x for more strength.You are thinking of Selective Availability. When your position was instantaneously spoofed in a random ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Get 2 receivers, or do it 2x for more strength.The Department of Defense invented the Global Positioning System not NGS.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Get 2 receivers, or do it 2x for more strength.I checked my notes from the OPUS class and found a general rule that horizontal accuracy can be in the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

I've Regularly Used Up To 10I am impressed. I am not doing very big projects, nor do I create networks. Just the rural boundary for a conservation or ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Thank you. The receiver I have is Igage and they are affordable.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

How many are too many?I would say that is too many. Do you have staff to operate all the receivers? If not how do you get them to collect data during ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Get 2 receivers, or do it 2x for more strength.Maybe you do not understand my question. What makes you think that I do not understand data? I wrote th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

That is an interesting twist with OPUS PROJECTS that I was not aware of. Thank you.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Post Process Yourself Against A Local CORSI am using OPUS to post process static observations.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: One or two receivers?

Post Process Yourself Against A Local CORSMy typical project is a boundary in a rural area. My Board suggests that surveys be tied to the State Coordi...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 29
Views: 1880
Reply
RE: All distances on 1959 Map shown in Chains

Half the least count with the least count being one link yields 0.33 feet. This would be the mathematical uncertainty of measurement with the literal ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Dominion sues Virginia landowners over natural gas pipeline

In Massachusetts entry upon private land for the purpose of surveying by a person duly registered does not constitute trespass. However the "surveying...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unauthorized?

To Holy Cow:Thank you. In rural areas of my colonial state there is almost never an instance where the center of the traveled way is coincident with t...

12 years ago
Page 61 / 62