AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 8:35 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Unauthorized?

To Paden Cash:This is exactly my concern and you have defined it with your post. I wonder too how many times the intimidation of this public official ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 470
Reply
RE: CST III Exam Question

Well I do not agree. The answer is certainly not 3.The question should be: what does the precision statement of the instrument manufacture mean when i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: For you Mass Guys

It is extremely unprofessional to be spreading rumors about others' survey methods. If you do not have verifiable information then you do not know. Yo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lucas Column is Good--and Correct--unfortunately

You try to figure the purpose for Lucas' belligerent attitude toward the surveying profession. Whether he makes you think or shocks you into thinking ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

That is an excellent answer. I like the little twist at the end. Thank you.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

Excellent deduction VH. You know I am from Massachusetts and MGL 41, Section 81o is a great answer. Thank you.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

The Illinois Plat Act is very specific. Thank you.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

This is a hypothetical question. It would be impossible to determine compliance with zoning regulations. I think that zoning regulations and the subdi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

In my state the Planning Board must determine three things before endorsing a plan showing a subdivision: 1) all lots abut a qualified way; 2) all lot...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

I am a licensed surveyor. In my state we have a subdivision control law which states a "subdivision" is subject to review. Further a subdivision means...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 633
Reply
RE: Is it jusr me, or is Kent ....

What a pity that I chose to become educated rather than join the army and become regimental like you. It must be difficult for you to be on the outsid...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it jusr me, or is Kent ....

So what you are saying is that the Army teaches you how to be respectful of a bully.

13 years ago
Page 62 / 62