AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 5:33 am
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Conturing Surface and Rain Water Runoff Software

Jim in AZ, post: 439941, member: 249 wrote: Are you a politician? What? A pond has no outlet. You simply increase the volume in the form of a ditch t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conturing Surface and Rain Water Runoff Software

You can certainly make water flow up hill. Think of a spillway when the water reaches a certain elevation it is going over the top. It had to go up in...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

The first photograph is an iron bar. The other metal object (bent) may have been set as a witness. I was digging to find the spot where it enters the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

Well, the pink granite stone may have been easy to find, but, it was a great clue to use in finding several other original survey monuments from this ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

Dave Karoly, post: 433801, member: 94 wrote: ?Painting it on flo pink is the correct practice.It's already pink (feldspar).

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

Blaspheme!Holy Cow, post: 433421, member: 50 wrote: Somebody's gonna dig that rascal up and put it in their living room as a conversation piece. Holy...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1121
Reply
RE: OREGON STATE BOARD IS FEATURED IN GEORGE WILL'S SYNDICATED COLUMN

The licensing board is simply co-opting words that had a meaning long before the licensing laws. As an undergraduate I didn't even know that it was il...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

eapls2708, post: 431141, member: 589 wrote: [Part 2 - conclusion]This brings us to one of the primary things you should be considering and basing your...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

I wanted to become a philosopher, but, I became a surveyor instead. However, while we are on the subject, here is my favorite quotation:"Computing is ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

The first photograph is the property corner I held for position. It is a steel shaft that is 2-1/2 inches in diameter, approximately 1-1/2 feet long a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

I pasted the text in this post three times because I could not see the words. Then I could not edit the post to condense the text to the original post...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1111
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 802
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

aliquot, post: 419802, member: 2486 wrote: But a non voluntary taking requires a court order, so a judge should have to order access if your state onl...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 35
Views: 3641
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

RADAR, post: 415538, member: 413 wrote: excerpt from TxDOT ManualField WorkAll fieldwork will be related to the NAD 83 datum through a control network...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

I see Kent‰Ûªs approach as the best practice solution to the establishment of a highway boundary. The center line or base line of a highway is what ge...

10 years ago
Page 54 / 62