AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Here is a weird situation...

@peter-lothian I sent you an email.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is a weird situation...

@holy-cow You are correct. I am not involved in many conveyances, but I firmly believe in buyer's title insurance. I don't think that the buyer would...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is a weird situation...

@rj-schneider The town has a GIS and shows the boundary near the edge of the house so the pavement is not over the line. How convenient.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is a weird situation...

Thank you everyone. I guess I should never doubt my assistant.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 872
Reply
RE: Why?

@holy-cow I just listened to that tune on You Tube after reading your comment. He picked the wrong Hollywood maid.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why?

@skeeter1996 My thoughts exactly.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why?

@bstrand I have no idea. That is all the seller's attorney told me. My survey map describes that the three parcels were separate and references the ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why?

@bstrand No, they had been combined long ago by deed. I did show them a sketch showing how the three were configured from a prior deed. ?ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 1056
Reply
RE: Retirement and Professional Liability Insurance

Premiums cover you as long as you pay. If you pay for twenty years and then stop you will not be covered for an issue that occurs on the work you did...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court

The seller's attorney wrote to explain that the buyer's title insurer wanted the land registration partly because the survey didn't match the assessor...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court

@bob-freeman Yes, I wonder if they are confusing registered and recorded. I'm trying to find out why the title company is making this request. Thank ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court

@bill93 He must be out standing in the field. Seriously, I used to see him at the conventions, but that's all virtual now. Can't even tell who is on...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 548
Reply
RE: OPUS and US feet

@oldpacer Tasty feet. Yum.

6 years ago
Page 37 / 62