AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1066
Reply
RE: Communication

Hi Jon, I ordered mine this morning. I am sure it will be more accurate.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Communication

My calendar has January 23, 2024 as a Wednesday. Now I need a new calendar. What an embarrassment.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 745
Reply
RE: One Line Survey

I realize it may be futile to explain to somebody who is just trying to minimize the cost. Beleive it or not, there are some who do understand the exp...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: One Line Survey

... and I'm not paying more than $11.50 for that fence!

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 2076
Reply
RE: 4 year degree requirement

Here is an unpopular opinion or two. First, I have a four year degree (Bachelor of Science) and I also attended graduate school. In my experience it ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What Do You Call Paint Marks?

That's called "passing the buck". It's also admiting that people who make paint marks are unethical.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What Do You Call Paint Marks?

Surface indications of underground easements or servitudes on or across the surveyed property observed in the process of conducting the fieldwork (e.g...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What Do You Call Paint Marks?

A note on the map only means that you condone the practice of guessing where utilities are located instead of demanding that scientific methods be emp...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1365
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

This thread has taken a life of its own. While it has strayed from the original post I cannot say that it is not extremely interesting. In my jurisdic...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Alabama License Requirements

What I think is that testing by itself is stupid. Surveyors should be educated in order to be considered professionals. The entirety of surveying expe...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

If you are surveying a parcel prior to a sale who pays? Does the buyer make it a condition of their Purchase and Sale agreement.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

I found a bunch of them on You Tube. My New year's resolution is to troll them for being frauds. The $200 'survey' is indeed a psychological fact. How...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 44
Views: 3573
Reply
RE: Quickbooks Alternative

Accountant? I do the "books" with a spreadsheet, and let my accountant do the rest.

3 years ago
Page 14 / 62