AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Neil Shultz
Neil Shultz
@neil-shultz
Free
Joined: May 11, 2011 11:20 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 308
Reply
RE: Deten Pond as-built turned approval cert.

Matt, A Surveyor Can Do That In PAI agree with everything Paul has said. You can only verify the as-built visible features of the pond. Now for will i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Subdivision now Recorded Subdivision...maybe not?

I am not sure that I totally follow the scenario, but I am not sure that it is a big deal. From what I understand, an unrecorded plat carries just as ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How to buy your land twice

They should have called you about 12 years ago to survey then. I don't feel bad for people that get burned by trying to "work around" needing a survey...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract/Ethics Dilemma

> I wouldn't have sent out a plan with 19.999 acres when they told me 20 acres. My plan would say 20.0 acres. And the boundaries would be the sam...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ? Cardinals VS. Red Sox 2013 World Series Contest!! ?

Pirates in 6!!! Oh wait, damn Wainwright and Wacha :excruciating: Red Sox in 5, 5 runs

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivsion Replatting

> Here is the situation:> Client owns 5 contiguous lots in a platted subdivision.> He wants to replat the 5 lots into 4 lots of equal size.&g...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Names of Fame

From the great Commonwealth of PA Could they be brothers? :-S Person Information Name: HARRY O DICK Address Information Address(city state zipco...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Unopened Streets

From my experience with this issue, my only answer is it depends on which attorney, surveyor, planner, etc that you are dealing with as to what their ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hand-Chaining: How much tension on tape?

> Hey, all,> > New guy here. I worked as a rod man on a survey crew one summer around 1985. We did a small amount of hand-chaining when the t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: If not "modified SPC" then what?

Disclaimer: I am not a GPS "guru". I was brought up on surveying the now "old-fashioned" way (with a conventional instrument, not a chain and compass)...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More railroad (and a few other) surveying pics

I am very familiar with the railroad in West Brownsville as it is about a 15 minute drive from where I live and work. Also, I was involved with the se...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyors Now Subject To Davis-Bacon Act

In SWPA, prevailing rate for a Class 1 Laborer is $24.13 plus $16.62 benefits for a total of $40.75 per hour. This is the lowest labor class. The high...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyors Now Subject To Davis-Bacon Act

So, the instrument man that has been working for 20 years will now make the same amount per hour as the guy that just got promoted to instrument man b...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Un-authorized modification of my plan

I guess I am missing the issue here. We have a survey plat, drawn completely in CAD, signed and sealed by a surveyor which is then hand sketched upon ...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 17