AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Most valuable State License to hold?

Most impotent lice sense is a fishing lice sense. Unless you are native American, or go "Tom Sawyer".?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1979 data collector

I've got about 220 data collectors. Some burned in dad's office fire. I like them. I liked the bigger ones, and changed to those, at around book 190. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: anyone lose a rodman?

Birds eye peppers, sanitary sewers, sanitary napkins, good sanitary practice, where's a sanitarium??ÿ We are surveyors. Why is is that we even discuss...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Iron pipe

Ok.... Loosing sleep for you! (Grin) N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Save money, survey your own land!

Ah ha ha ha... Mnph.... Hmmm maybe it wasn't funny. But I laughed! "The purpose of a survey is to ratify what I think". (More stifeled laughter) N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Save money, survey your own land!

Somebody mentioned a while back about letting an adjoiners look through his inst, and see the crosshairs on a pin, or such. Seeing the crosshairs so c...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Save money, survey your own land!

Be sure to send it to the local hardware store too. To hang above the FLAGGING! 🙂 ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Save money, survey your own land!

@bstrand Well, sorta. The judges ruling is pending. So, I want to see how he rules. I somehow expect that this is "One for the book", as James Herrio...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Save money, survey your own land!

I sat in court yesterday. All day. My mind wandered. I guess it's the wandering of a surveyors mind, in the bad air of too many atty/liars! 😉 ?ÿ

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1358
Reply
RE: Perplexing Day, Filed Maps and GPS Problems

Paul, If I lived closer, I'd come by, and shoot each point with javad, then, DPOS it. In 3 hrs, you'd have SPC all over. But, I ain't up there. But, y...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Perplexing Day, Filed Maps and GPS Problems

You need some new gps gear. In my opinion.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovered an error from 1883

The Nate solution is: Write the story out, along with either copies of the plats, and or references to the book and page to find said plats. If words ...

7 years ago
Page 94 / 527