AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

I'm an expert at overcomplexification. Sounds like you are on the right track. Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

To help Wendell get it going, suggest all the stuff that should be included in this fine new tool. Since some say "start it right", let's all help. ?...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

This is a comment, FROM the back pasture. (Please don't assume that I have front pasture perspective!) A simple database, whereby the victim can ente...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

@Wendell maybe this is an opportunity? I suspect this need will go unmet, until it's met. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate my vest...

The guy at safety apparel, would probably make you one, to go over your tummy. Might hafta pay extra. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate my vest...

Party chief. ?ÿ I like mine. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM!!!

I sort of think spelling out "Bureau of Land Management" is a good idea.?ÿ N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: You can believe it or not. Top it.

Mr lurker, maybe it was range 68.5 west, and you rounded up, and they rounded down..... 😉

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here once used a Tellurometer?

Peter, please pick it up, before it winds up in a landfill, or getting wet in a barn, with a bad roof. I am not old enough, to have seen one. But, I ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Building stakeout using a total station and a scale factor

The architect who designed the building, probably knows nothing about this scale factor. He probably used 1.000000 The surveyor may have to use this ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The land is essentially flat

It is sort of flat, like an inclined plane.say, would you like tickets to the flat earth banquet? Only $100 ea!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Local news story

@mightymoe I'm curious. Is there any old transits in your storage unit? Would you pay my gas to come up? 🙂 N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Flipping the bearing

OK, but it would be FUN explaining the note! N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Flipping the bearing

Note: Bearings shown may be reciprocals. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: News Flash

What's an HR man?

6 years ago
Page 86 / 527