AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Survey crew ahead signs

Old ladies, slowly driving over tripod foot, and breaking it off..... They don't stop. They drive off, still peering over the steering wheel.... Blue ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Jacob staff, use

Thanks Loyal. I was in soil, when I tried mine out. I'd remove the compass/adaptor. Jab the staff, until it was stable. Then add the compass/adaptor....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Special Purpose Bipod Needed

Bipods need revised. Big screw clamp is heavy, and archaic. Needs to fit bigger rods. Spread the stress on the rod more. Lighter. Faster. They ar...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Jacob staff, use

Thanks! There's a place down some 40 miles away from me called "magnet cove". You have to have a compass, to work this area. As the name implies, i...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 1632
Reply
RE: Javad GNSS RTPK - Real Time Post-Processed Kinematic

@jt1950 It's all relative. If you had 10 shots, 10 feet apart, in the deep canopy, a robot would serve you very well. If you had 10 shots, 200' apa...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Gin Gear?

Here is what you are looking for: EBay, box of 40 cotton spindles. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Phrases to watch out for...

Basicly, anything that minimizes what I do, or is needed, is a red flag. "I've got a lil' 'ole, survey, that I want you to do for me.... It's only 'b...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 629
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1187
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1158
Reply
RE: Interesting property dispute

Well, if it rules that the landowner has to pay... Then another question comes up. Can the landowner hire his own contractor to fix it? At a reduced c...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Forum Updates for 2020-10-07: Increased Security Measures

It's not just great to have a sense of humor, it's essential! Thank you Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The nosey neighbor should have stayed in the house

*sigh* Sometimes, I just want a business card that says that. It's like they have read "think and grow rich", and they began that day to "grow" thei...

6 years ago
Page 79 / 527