AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Work experience verification for PS exam

I was asked 2x by persons that I had no knowledge of their work, to provide references. I offered to let em work with me for a week, so I could do it...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I today?

New Mexico. Reservation. Tumbleweed is blowin!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

@Holycow, it might be?ÿa tire knocker.... Like truckers use, but for Injuneerz! 🙂 Thanks N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you deal with this note?

Add a big booster, for additional liabilities. 10k or more. Then, DO THE UNDERLYING SURVEY. To mitigate the responsibility. Put the difference in yo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemisphere S320 receivers - configuration with external 35W radio

I don't know that I can help. But I do know that there were several "javad radios", and knowing which one you have would be helpful. I have a 35 watt...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Promark 2

Ashtech solutions ran well on an XP machine. You may want an older 32 bit (I think) machine for that. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

I go along with the monument theory. And, the reamed out/sharpened bottom is a fluke, from an idle employee, playing with the pipe cutter. Thanks, N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New GNSS Receiver

Yer puts bird seed in it to power it....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

I was not complaining.... I was thinking a out loud, about the "view from my office". I have many more blessings than I can possibly enumerate.?ÿ ?ÿ ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Alley, alley, who moved the alley?

My imagination running, I'm sitting in court, I have stacks of pictures in my bag, and all the paperwork available. "Your honor, this subdivision was...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

In another 2 generations, Harleys will be electric, go 500 MI per charge, and have a boom box underneath, with an app for the cell phone, to make the ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

Ok, check did come in mail. Ups truck roared by at ridiculous speed again. I think I'll put up a sign "please slow down, I've got kids". Maybe that u...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

I'm sure these are pets. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 49
Views: 2052
Reply
RE: Clown's to the left of me,

Well, there's political "a" and there's political "b". Political?ÿ "a" you are wound up, and trrowing rocks at Trump/Biden. This is not allowed. Pol...

6 years ago
Page 78 / 527