AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Software to subdivide

I use Carlson, adjust line, by area. Make a lot. Close to right shape. Adjust a line. Repeat. Often, I design roads first. Then set up a few rough l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Digging in hard soil, pavement, etc,

Is the one you bought able to drive t posts, or would you have to make a custom bit for that? Thank you, N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: One more reminder to pause before you act

This is what makes javad users. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I Don't Think So

What's an ADU? Thanks! N

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Plat symbol interpretation

This is one of my pet peeves. Maybe number 40237. Symbols, that cannot be differentiated, from others. Ambiguous symbols. And, all the same symbols....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Jack Keen Flip Chart

@stlsurveyor I've got one coming. (Not quite sure if it's 100% the same, but no matter) I was thinking to use it as an outline, to teach from. The ...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Jack Keen Flip Chart

I don't know/care. I got a knockoff copy for $20. And, if it is good, similar to the original, and if it is what I think it is, I'm thinking it would...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Jack Keen Flip Chart

I know. It seemed respectful to add to this old thread, rather than start a new one. Original keen charts are selling for $800 etc.?ÿ Thank you N

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Jack Keen Flip Chart

I just bought one off eBay. It's basicly a duplicate. I'll post a few pics after it arrives. Looks handy. N

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: RTK Survey Setup.

I don't know how to run a VRS. 😉 N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Survey Setup.

Lots has changed. Trimble has some sort of office suite, where things are "brought together". I forget it's name. Others discuss it here. I'm using a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

There's a guy north of Mena AR, in Acorn, with a recumbent 3 wheeled bicycle, with a 4th wheel added on back, it's got a hub motor in it. It's got a l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

Maybe Its a tool, that is kept in the blueprint room, to prevent harassment lawsuits.?ÿ Coon hunt in wid Jerry Flower. A sportin chance, fer one o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: So it goes...

The electric harley. Without "that sound" will flop. Of course, it should have a volume control, and various options. Straight pipes, warm and mellow,...

6 years ago
Page 77 / 527