AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: This weeks office

Here you can see it better.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 763
Reply
RE: Wind

Well, 65 is too much. I've never had to quit due to wind. Pouring rain has stopped me. Lack of sunshine too. N

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS: A Good Way to Spread Error or to Rectify It?

Time converts verbs, to nouns. Verb: "the SW cor. SW 1/4-NE1/4"?ÿ Noun: "that big axle, is the corner". At some point, all the "verb corners" becom...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any equipment collectors in lancaster CA?

Well, keep the t16, and whatever else, resell the rest. But, the real treasure here is possible records. 6 hrs away? Too far. N

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Ladder for fences

Then there is this:/p> NO good for Cyclone Fences, or Wood Fences. Only for Barbed wire... N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Ladder for fences

@Mark Silver, what brand is that? I have been looking at these:/p> I wish I could find it in aluminum. Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: An interesting upgrade dilemma

@wendell How do you do that? Physicly use a hard drive? N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: There are 2 kinds of people in this world, my friend

I like it.... Pockets are small, (I wear 4xl gloves!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: An interesting upgrade dilemma

@Wendell, @Gene Kooper,?ÿ Gene is giving good advice. Thanks, Nate

6 years ago
Page 73 / 527