Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
The truth is so bad.... And this is a public forum.... Often, the work gets revised 3 x before it's final. So I'm told. N
Might even be some records, field books, file drawers, and such. That might be handy. N
@mathteacher All new vehicles have a top price, (new, on showroom), and a bottom price, (crushed, and parted out, into its scrap metal price. There i...
@mathteacher All new vehicles have a top price, (new, on showroom), and a bottom price, (crushed, and parted out, into its scrap metal price. There i...
Mr math teacher, buying new trucks is "bad math".
Stick a magnet to the top of those bars. They "come to life". N
Solve it with an airplane, and a tank of gas! 😉 ?ÿ
1st off, THANK YOU for posting a VERY real situation, that we ALL face, where the difference between WRITTEN title, and POSSESSION varies by 0.04', 1....
I'm not sure how to respond... That really sucks.?ÿ Or, maybe you can learn something... Maybe I can learn something. Just a thought, maybe a screw in...
I want a new bipod. They all seem to come from the same place... China. Any brand difference? Or is it all label difference? Thx N
Have you been in the field yet? Does the pob stake exist? Does the road exist? Tying into all occupation can present an obvious answer, that all other...