AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

I design mine to be readable, even if shrunk. Typical is readable even to 50%. Thank you, Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

@protracted I liked his "broken lines", on his hand drawn plat. It looked like the survey tape, slack on the ground. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

@flga-2 pretty well all kinds of things. Curve gets Delta Radius Length Chord brg Chord dist Idiot proof is good. Pm me. I'll send ya a recent...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

Ken, I add them up, and check JUST FOR THE PLAT CHECKER! And, modify something, so as to quash that.?ÿ I like your way better! Thanks! Nate

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 42
Views: 2596
Reply
RE: PLSS: A Good Way to Spread Error or to Rectify It?

@holy-cow, I "know what ya mean". 😉

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Twas the Day of the Survey

I have never overpriced a survey. Ever.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: A Christmas Message

Back when this forum was Religion, Politics, and Land Surveying, one of the more ornery atheists made a comment, inflamitory, I'm sure. To which Jobo ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson acad problem, with COPY

That was it! Whooie! That thing has given me grief! Thank you! Nate

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 851
Reply
RE: What is my equipment worth?

This is the sort of thing you are looking for: If you tell us what you are up to, we could help you go there. Are you looking to get these going, a...

6 years ago
Page 72 / 527