Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Today's unique setup
I like it!
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Railroad confusion
Was there a good 036 stihl in the bunch? did you happen to get his number? 😉 just kidding!! N
6 years ago
RE: Topcon Hiperlite problem. Any ideas?
I think the problem is deeper than that. I think you need some newer gear!!! grin seriously, glad you got your model t??s going! N
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Potential Survey Chariot
I??d have to take up realty to afford that!
6 years ago
RE: Strip
Maybe you could buy it at sheriffs sale.?ÿthen sell little pieces to those who need it.?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Why is there such a weak signal from some iron rods?
@StLsurveyor, John Evers would be that person.?ÿN
6 years ago
Forum