AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: What constitutes a "monument"?

Some surveyors resemble monuments. They sit on one place. They are rusty. They have corrosion behind the ears. You have to wash your hands, after ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper use of tools

We could eat up those pickles!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Delinquent Payments

You can go and pull all the monuments you set. N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Unbelievably great surveying under the circumstances

?ÿ It's nice to find stuff. N ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How does GPS tilt compensation work?

Now now, I'm a surveyor. I measure stuff. Tell me how it works. Please refrain from "magic". N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Newbie

As I age, (I'm just a young pup according to some!) I like the antiques more. Any particular items of interest that you want for your collection? I ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How Many More Times (can you break down the section) ?

Now, that's the quote of the decade! Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How Many More Times (can you break down the section) ?

"Perfect" as in perfect mathematical solution, or "Perfect", as in title to existing monuments within the section is "perfected". The difference lies...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How Many More Times (can you break down the section) ?

I recently reviewed a survey, that re-broke down the section. Rejecting work by the county surveyor, by 1', 3' 6' and the like. True professionalism ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: using gps equipment in Belize.

Belize is still north of the equator. I'd think you would have many Satelites. N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen Javad Triumph-3 and Javad HPT901BT radio

@LeeGreen The users would sure like it. Where is @Shawn Billings ? Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen Javad Triumph-3 and Javad HPT901BT radio

When selling land and house, and the seller takes the shed with him, that is NOT connected to the ground, it is usually ok. When the shed is attached,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Found GPS Receiver

Maybe post a general description of it here, on this forum. And, where you found it. The "owner" could have bought it from a thief, who picked it up ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Non compliant

@spledeus In my mind, when the contractor has 200k operating capitol, and he's going in to construct the house, he's proud. When he's done, and it's...

5 years ago
Page 55 / 527