Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Sure. If you want to buy that house. It costs more to elevate that site, after a house is constructed, than before. N
You might try buying them an alarm clock, and give it away as a parting present "you may wish to try this at your next place of employment, you'll las...
Hey, Wendell, do you do cartoons with yourself in them? And your wife? We all love your cartoons. Nate
Hey, no religion..... ?ÿ
?ÿ ?ÿ oh, I assure you it??s all safe.?ÿnate
what da ya think?
Take it in. Get it done. Frustration is just an emotion.....?ÿ It'll pass! N
Thanks. That was very kind of you to provide them a perch.?ÿ 🙂 N
22 likes on the op Pretty good. Maybe nominate this for post of the month/or 6 mos? Or the like? I would suggest that we have a top post of the year...
We had a Topcon total station with 2 speed tangent screws. I don't know if this may be an option. Nate