AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
Reply
RE: New help understanding old terms

Those are essentially a trip back in time. Lots of work.?ÿ Have fun! N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: supply chain, schmupply schmchain

Well, Mr Tim, I don't like what I'm fixin to say, but I don't see my way around it. 5 yrs ago, when I first moved over to javad gear, I paid around 2...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: supply chain, schmupply schmchain

Well, current prices vary. If you get cell modem installed, more $. If you get the PLUS version, more money. I think you can even get a one watt TX r...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

Its got a new timing belt. Good gas mileage. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: supply chain, schmupply schmchain

Did you just get an LS, to use off an RTN, or did you get a base to use with it? N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

My boss Harry B Blizzard, in Chicago, ran many crews, all over the Chicagoland area. He had vans, a minivan, trucks, and a station wagon. He decided...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable RTK Receiver

Is there a Rtn (real time network) available? If so, there are a bunch of javad users buying new GPS base stations. Me included. If you download the j...

5 years ago
Page 54 / 527