AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: I haven't said anything nice about Javad lately

John Evers 9055 State Route 56 SE,Mount Sterling,OH,43143,United States?ÿJohn Evers?ÿ[email protected]?ÿ740 845 1422 Matthew Johnson?ÿ5709 Snow Drive,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I haven't said anything nice about Javad lately

John Evers 9055 State Route 56 SE,Mount Sterling,OH,43143,United States?ÿJohn Evers?ÿ[email protected]?ÿ740 845 1422 Matthew Johnson?ÿ5709 Snow Drive,...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: It sure was hot today!

Wendell, you don't know when to keep yo mouph shut! (See what I did there, I opened mine, inappropriately!) I was out in it all day yesterday. My cl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: memorials

Well, I think like a Jr. Rodman. I try to leave it so that there is only one place to shoot. Many solutions.?ÿ Nail under stone. Rebar under stone....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the end near?

I'm embarrassed I did not think of that. I'd like a paint pole antenna mast. Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the end near?

I'd like and adaptor for the threads on a paint pole, to put 5/8x11 antenna on top. Do you know of any such adaptor? Thanks, Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the end near?

Well, @Richard Imrie I think you are correct!! (Nate revising his thinking.... Please wait..... Thinking..... Thinking....,, N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do property lines bring out the worst in people?

@williwaw, That is so very true. So very true.. N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the end near?

You are right. Nowhere in his ad does he mention the "range pole". But, the broom handle sent me into a "sweeping" fit of hysterical laughter! N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the end near?

The substitution of a broom handle, (you can even see the threads at the bottom!) Just caught me by suprise! N

5 years ago
Topic
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1374
Reply
RE: Florida surveyor

That surrveyor is anything but chicken! N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida surveyor

I can confirm. He is a surveyor. N

5 years ago
Reply
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 28
Views: 1176
Reply
RE: Louisiana cane

Mr cordgrass, you left me hanging. WHAT WAS IN THE HOLE?! (Grin!) Nate

5 years ago
Page 53 / 527