AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: What on earth is this?

Pyramid energy collector. From California. It is kind a a gas station for ufo's. N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Could someone check my coord Transformation?

Thank you very much. It was the scale factor that was not quite right. Nate

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Looking for surveying equipment suppliers in the US for Trimble, topcon or Leica GNSS

I'm going to talk straight with you. My honest opinion is that: There are some commoditys, that you should either know alot about, (then you can buy ...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Long Time Reader yet New Member

Mrs June, What kinds of projects are going on over there? Many of us are "USA only" thinkers. Are there any pics available? We all like foreign pho...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New co-ordinates for old stations - should I inform Architect and project manager?

Yes, what is the planned construction? Is it possible that the 1/2 cm does not matter? Or, does it matter alot? The key to efficiently performing co...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 377
Reply
RE: Should I rotate my traverse?

Just fyi, here is a handy tip. Analyze the existing coordinates. (Discover it runs 1-300). So, start your job out at 401. So that you have your OWN v...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: But, but, but, but...............................

Realtors come up numbers. Surveyors have a foundation for their numbers. It broke my heart to explain to Mr cow how to do it. But, it seemed more kin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: But, but, but, but...............................

Our cow has 8 toes. Two toes per foot. On each toe, is a hoof. Thus a normal cow has 8 hoves. Divide by 8, not 4. Pedantry. Legalism, and getting ...

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Dan B. Robison

Dan was a friend. I spoke with him about 6 wks ago. He said he was in rehab. But, he was not doing real well. I once found a section corner that I fe...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Specs for laptop/desktop acad carlson flavor?

I'm trying to make budget subject to specs. Tons of laptops, available. I'm thinking loveno, or HP envy. Or Toshiba. Battery life has greatly improv...

5 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Should I rotate my traverse?

Thanks @Bill93. Such is surveying. "It depends" N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I rotate my traverse?

By putting it all on SPC, it becomes generally more usefully into the future. I'd suggest that it will add value to do so. N

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 390
Reply
RE: I haven't said anything nice about Javad lately

Mark, here are 2 more guys, that are closer, but I don't know if they are active. Michael ƒ??Seanƒ? Joyce 63 Liberty Street,Montice...

5 years ago
Page 52 / 527