AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Not a Monument

Joe, I like that one!I actually did that one time. I set a RR spk in the side of a tree, on the prop line, and referenced how far east to the corner. ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing Tree? (opinion)

I agree with both clearcut, and Moe. Good suggestions. I'd suggest some serious excavation in a 10 ft radius of that old fence. Even if it were just w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing Tree? (opinion)

Here is what I think of:Locate a similar size tree of the same species, in similar soil, that you can cut down, and study it. Now, go take a core samp...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTUS GPS

Brooks Cooper has used them.N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought I'd start a land surveying thread

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU-! NO LAND SURVEYING ALLOWED!:)N

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1065
Reply
RE: TV Show Dirty Jobs

I took an 8 hour refresherI don't think there is enought safety equipment available, to pull the nuts off a sheep, with your teeth, in a manner that i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever been ][

I have been . close to finishing a map, and then DISCOVERED that there was something major, that I overlooked, and had to re do it, and return to the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what is the right way to do it wrong?

OK Richard, you are in the minority with your beliefs.... however, I am sure that there is SOME truth to your approach. I have approched a few surveys...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what is the right way to do it wrong?

The issue is what constitutes "Possession". If a logger, flaggs a line, and cuts timber to it, and adds a few rocks, and calls it a corner, is that th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what is the right way to do it wrong?

I used to be able to post PDF's, but right now, I don't have a host for them....If I figure out where to host them, and ref to them, I can do a few pi...

16 years ago
Page 516 / 527