AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Two winners

WERE THE CHECKERSimply put, should not those "Engineers" figure out why they rejected stuff by a few hundredths? I mean, what if they surveyed the lot...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid or Radial Topo

I just like your avitar! Looks like a surveyor to me!!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

I believe...I believe that Kent's example of redundancy could really lead to a serious discussion about priority of calls. What if the brg and dist be...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

From What I See The County Line Is Based On One MonumentFor myself, I'd druther see it all on a plat, with all that data. And the deed to read "All th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

Try this:Begin at a rock, thence run northerly about 400 feet to another rock......(Let the pendululum swing!)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: PVC lath

For what it is worth, I have been using pvc lath for about 15 yrs now. Kind of like a rot proof lath. And, adjustable length, with PVC cutters. Proble...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Where were you 35 years ago today?

I like this version of Gordon's Song:Good to remember. Nate

16 years ago
Page 515 / 527