AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1055
Reply
RE: If you drink and drive, please watch this.

I think it would be nice, if part of the sentence for a 1st time DWI was to sit in jail, and watch videos, like this one, for 30 days. Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineer's comments

A classic case of the fact that the engineers that build the survey instruments, only know how to use them in a limited fashion, and then they have st...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Broker Surveyor Calls Me

Tell im that if he pulls your pin, he will be in violation of destroying monumnets, and a $250 fine! If I found yours .5 off, I'd be YIELDING to it, (...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Acreage, and a TDS ranger,

Thks Randy. I go try some of it today. Late start, gotta go!Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Acreage, and a TDS ranger,

That was "Righter than rain" And, I finally got it. I think I will try polylines, more often. Stake Polyline etc. Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Acreage, and a TDS ranger,

I think I found it!!!N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Acreage, and a TDS ranger,

Thanks Phillip.Cannot seem to find "Edit Polylines"I will keep lookingN

16 years ago
Reply
RE: So, the RE calls me when he gets back from Detroit

Come to Arkansas, and help me clean this state!:)He he heonly found a gimp of 10 feet, on another GOOD surveyor's survey! (failed to find the monument...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Things surveyors do not agree upon

This thread came from the tax officeAnd their attempt to assemble surveys, on different brg systems, and the use of differing methods, to determine bo...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 660
Reply
RE: Acreage, and a TDS ranger,

The directions say 522,28(475,r)521,526,525,522What we have here is a tan between 522 and 28, which is the pcthen, 475 is the RP521 is the pt526,525,5...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 873
Page 517 / 527