AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Need Help Deciphering Survey

One plat, 2 brg systems. He reset the declination, when the 1st declination did not fit so good, on the other part of the job! N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little

Can you say Joystick?Thanks for candidly disagreeing.... That said, I would also want to use a joy stick, and a point guide system, to help it find me...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little

Andy JSo what? I have found the weak spot in the robots, and found it on the first day, and that weak spot would cause ME serious problems. Spouting o...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: azimuth by lunar

I'm sorryBut that idea seems like sheer lunacy!:)(Sorry, it just struck me!)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little

Woof 2 U Nate !It coulda been a 9001, and it did have the dog whistle on top. It just seems to me that SOMEBODY would put sensors around the inst peri...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little

Woof 2 U Nate !RAdu, possibly you are right, and I assume you are, but is it not asinine to have a robot, that cannot effeciently find a lost prism? I...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 31
Views: 1624
Reply
RE: Yet Another Example of a Written Description

I just wanted to say thanks to KentFor:Sharing his story, of a survey well done. For going beyond the call of duty.I'd have no problem retracing his s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Two winners

Paul, how do you digest this?We are all equal, but SOME are more equal than others!:)N

16 years ago
Page 514 / 527