Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Upset client over garage encroachment
So.... 6th Pm, are you the one, who is scared of the dyke?Just curious!:)N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: What aspects of geodesy are important to you?
I liked Kent's 1st reply. Here is an intresting one:
16 years ago
Forum
RE: My Chariot for the day...
cool ridehow fast... how smooth?N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: A New Englander who splurged!!
Durned Carpetbagger!I think the north should have to build all new fences in the south!:)N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Cutting Line
Impressive...Now, try the saw briars in Arkansas!:)N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Super survey chariot
OK, but what about the load of logs, and the 4-wheeler?(BTW, thanks for posting that, I loved it!)N
16 years ago
Forum