AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
Reply
RE: What is the most $ for a single project?

Never more than 500 buksTo reach quota!:)N

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 453
Reply
RE: Alta Bullies at it again

Refer to the contract....:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: HiPer+ L1 Unit - What's it worth?

How much might it cost to upgrade it to full RTK, L1-L2, and does it have an internal radio?N

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Hate of the day

Category...Wendell, you could consider this surveying... ie, he is finding metal broom straws, from a power broom, and getting frustrated, because he ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm looking to collect range poles

:)Thanks, Deral, but not THIS time! This one is for real!N

16 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 9
Views: 1043
Reply
RE: Fractional Question:

Thanks everybody. That can explain alot of things!Nate

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1045
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 455
Reply
RE: Surveying related news from WI

I wonder how much stuff is in old barns, and sheds, like this.N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 Daytona 500 Pick 'Em

Um, sorry, I don't know. But, I like auto racing!N

16 years ago
Page 504 / 527