AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Below the Surface

JBI just love your answer!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Rocks

Magnetic rocks, are about as usefull to a surveyor, as a flat tire, and coffee in the keyboard. N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How much search is enough?

Yeah, hitch up that kilt, and dig a little deeper! (Just an old irish drinking song)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot got wings

PVC Tubes Filled With Sand Are CheapI like the horse, or dog tie device, with a ratchet strap. secured to the top of the tripod. Light, and easy to ca...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How much search is enough?

KentYou line of reasoning is profitable. I believe that IF we BELIEVE that there IS evidence, that we behave differently, than if we believe that ther...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Goodbye little friend.

RobI can somehow sense the tears in your post above. I understand. Condolences. Nate

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lower Overhead

It's out of date now. Time to get a new one!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: a "jack leg" responds

Precise measurements and physical monuments were hardly the pressing issue here. If they were I would have promptly recommended a boundary survey.I ha...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the difference between a survey & a drive by survey

I cannot do anything with the offending surveyor... he is out of commission, due to health, however, I am brewing up a sermon about the subject matter...

16 years ago
Page 505 / 527