AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: "Cute" Plane Table Alidade

Yes, cute! Would you do a contour plat of a small lot, and have somebody film it, so that we all could see it done?I am thinking of doing that with pr...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Profession no longer exists. From a GIS guy.

There is enough idiots in the worldSo, he should quit having sex. (just applying his logic....!):)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What's The Connection??

You got it!!Dan paid well to win that one.... ie, alot of invested thoughts in the subject matter. I, however did not have any investment. But, I lear...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Notice to Adjoining Landowners (Arkansas)

Just to clarify. We now have to hire a title researcher, to FIND the heirs to ____ estate, and, then notify them. And, it MAY have to go to court, to ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Any ONLINE PDH sources?

Sounds Like This Just Isn't........thanks for all the replies. maybe someday I will put together a program. I have thought of it. Right now, though, n...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets up the ante!

GeneBLM = Bureau of Land Management.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Any ONLINE PDH sources?

ThatCadGirlI'd love to do the cad girl thing.... I will do that anyway... need to learn more about carlson/acad etc. N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What's The Connection??

I like Dan Rittel's answer the best. It may not be correct, but he built the logic for it, in a way that I have no way of checking it. So, for me Dan ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Any ONLINE PDH sources?

THANKS!!!I just ordered one from Surveypdu.comI called him 1st, and he seems like a good source. Nate

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1612
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1079
Reply
RE: TSC2 ( Rtimble Data Collector ) Touch screen

Carefully clean perimeter of screen, in the little groove. It have obstruction device, in the form of grit, leaves, or other crud. What is your native...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: tampa area surveyors...

Are the cabinets worth more than the plats?Does a 100' rag tape come with it?:)N

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: OK, lets up the ante!

Don't ask, if ya doan wanna know!I can post that. Hare ye go:Year, 1921. County surveyor, starts at S1/4 corner, takes his jacobs staff compass, goes ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What's The Connection??

This may not be the correct answer:There is a distinct correlation between Greys Anatomy, Ya gonna loose yo ___, or some other important body part(s)....

16 years ago
Page 503 / 527