AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: FSMS

Now, that is an intresting question. I have often wondered if any of the alphabet soup organisations were doing anything....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: When will we hit 1,000 users?

Where are we right now?Is it 619, as shown at the top of the page? (Otherwise, what is that number) I don't know alot about web pages. It is possible ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Peculiar Schonstedt Behavior

IdeasYour new batts were weak.There is a bad connection, somewhere, in the power. Clean batt terminals, and inspect the power path with a multimeter. ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think I need a new base battery (RTKGPS)

Do not setup near horsesI have a Zareba Yellow Jacket. It can run on it's own batts, or hooked to 12v.I usually run it on "Training" mode, in case som...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think I need a new base battery (RTKGPS)

Yes, Derek, Have you ever heard of COWS? (Not "our" Holy Cow, mind youk, but those kind that knokc over base setups?:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think I need a new base battery (RTKGPS)

I have an odyssey dry cell. It has worked well. But, it is heavy. What capacity is sold with a standard setup these days?Isn't it a SLA (Sealed Lead A...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: It seems a small world at times

Yeah, I think Larry has arrived... achieve surveyor nirvana... goes to work, drinks pina colada, on a cruise ship, and calls it work!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think I need a new base battery (RTKGPS)

We are in Jeff Foxworthy's inlaws cousins woods. Ain no such thang roun hear!N

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 458
Reply
RE: The Survey Summit

> > Is it my imagination that the expenses for State conventions has gone up tremendously in the past few years as well?Just your imagination. :...

16 years ago
Page 502 / 527