AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Lesche Digging tool

Well, I ordered it today. I have a little trowel I carry, but it is not agressive enough in Arkansas rocks. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bird and Total Station

Way back when I was too young to drive, my dad hired a neighbor to work with me. I was running the instrument, a transit. I had set a 20d nail in neat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lesche Digging tool

I'm thinking of one for father's day. N

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1694
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring (price shopper)

Plutae, when the original fee was 350, and she wanted it for 300, well who cares?(I don't know what the original fee was, but I am guessing it was not...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: interesting article on city inspectors finding pins

> > “If something looks catawampus, it raises a red flag with us, and we do require a full survey,” he said.I think those words, clearly denote ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Staking

First ting first...How in the world are ye?Whare ya been?An velcome to de forum!!~ Nate ~

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a pack of d size paper

I just got in. Thanks folks. Nate

15 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 355
Reply
RE: There is no such thing

I actually did that.... followed a lowballer. SKARRY!N

15 years ago
Page 495 / 527