AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Your Other Left #8: Bear Leg

URRRRRP!, I love these couch potato rodmen... don't haft tenderize them at all!:)That's a "Bear" of a cartoon.N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Once when I was on a crew

That's Funny, Mass!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: setting a quarter corner by proportionate or proration

What state is this? What is the name of the GLO original surveyor?Have you ever researched the work he did?Something you can do, is take a USGS quad a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Vent, vent, vent

You will never succeed, in getting them to quit focusing on the calls. Once they stick their nose in the calls, it's over. They care about those numbe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pacific Crest PDL

br>I believe this is it. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pacific Crest PDL

br>I never have gotten around to it, as I found that keeping it charged, makes it happier, but I gotta get one next fall. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pacific Crest PDL

Yes. It has low voltage. Batts may need replaced. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tales from da woods

Ya know, I don't remember. I was not really interested in them. My recollection is that he let them go on their way. He was just still in shock, at fi...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1179
Reply
RE: Bullets for Laptop

Just a few thoughtsRadar, I'm makin em as fast as I can.... (ok, just kiddin)Thanks for the vote of confidence. Not everybody agrees with me on stuff ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bullets for Laptop

Just a few thoughtsOK, a few better thoughts. BECOMING a parent is easy.... being a good one is not. My post above was not too clear on that point. An...

15 years ago
Page 467 / 527