Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Make a profit, or do the job right
Uhm, NateMy point is that we should all learn to look at issues, from different points of view, and learn from those points of view. The idea is to vi...
15 years ago
RE: Bullets for Laptop
Just a few thoughtsI have a few thoughts. Parenting, and training children is easy. MAKING yourself be consistent, and keeping your word to your 2 yr ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Make a profit, or do the job right
Caption: Good Businessman / Bad BusinessmanDead Horse Theory The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says t...
15 years ago
15 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 559
RE: realtor says don't do it
I second that, Mr Cash!
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Advice for getting into the field
Really, Larry is right. I found something I was passionate about, and NOW I have 8 kids!Nate
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Poll - Financial Ethics
If you have to ask...You will NEVER make it as a politician!!:)N
15 years ago