AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Verifying Control with GPS

It sounds like you are using RTK for a STATIC job. So, I LIKE using RTK to FIND the stations. Then, use POST PRECESSED STATIC, with about 20 mins+ on ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA "Update"

I like how Sam just cut through all the money/talkie/feelings, with the truth of the matter!N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Favor gone wrong

Here is what I'd do:ITEMIZE your bill. As though it was not a neighbor. And, show them the discount. You see, our dear lady friend is in partners with...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: stuff for sale / wish list

How much for the firewater????

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ATV recommendation

Just a "For what it is worth" comment. Many farmers around here have 2 or 3 4-wheelers, with bad brakes, and where the horse ate the seat, and has a f...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ATV recommendation

I have a polaris 800. I wish it had power steering. The newer 850 comes with it. I can add it for $1250. I kind of like the side-by-sides. I think the...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Your Other Left #8: Bear Leg

At O'hare airport one day, I was giving a shot on a point by a taxiway, (Lenker Rod) and the i-man shouted at me to HIT THE DECK! I did, and just then...

15 years ago
Page 466 / 527