AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Survey Equipment for Sale - Multiple Items

I'll give you 41k on the truck. (oops, wrong kind of counter offer!)

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Adverse possession over a pig

Love the story. Nothing quite like fussing over a survey, a creek, and a hog!!N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating an iron pipe w/ Prism pole

If you know what you are doing, you stick the prism pole in the top of the pipe, and torque the prism pole plumb, and presto, you have got it right, n...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 331
Reply
RE: RETIRED SELLING EQUIPMENT

That 2005. IS it reflectorless?N

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Mid day float

When did you last upgrade your firmware?I thought we were gonna get some pics of you in a canoe!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Ring

A survey is a mathematical representation of the shape and contents of a given piece of property. Did you want a survey, or an estimate based on anoth...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pi Is (still) Wrong

I was only able to watch about 1/2 of the video. I guess I am more allergic than I thought!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: time to quit

OK, how much to buy all your survey equipment?N

15 years ago
Page 465 / 527