AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: My K&E chain

Throw it in some salt water. She will age quite nicely!(O! so you meant date it!Well, the usual way. Ask her for a date.... (Ok, you cannot say I did ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Should you cap FOUND monuments?

Eric, I like the way you think. And, have followed that philosophy for all my career. However, it is in the neighborhood of a surveyor, who capped all...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Should you cap FOUND monuments?

Yeah, FL, and it'd bugggg me even more, to find ANOTHER surveyor's cap on it, in another week! (I found a subdivision ORIGINAL mon, that is 10' away f...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Should you cap FOUND monuments?

I'm publishing my plat, with notes, what I found, and that I capped it. Yes, it sort of buggs me that I did it. But, knowing that another surveyor may...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 72
Views: 3451
Reply
RE: The Land Surveyor is not an Advocate in Boundary Surveying

That was one of the nicest things I have read in a long time. Thanks!Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Report of Survey (Gads, this is going on a public document!)

Thanks Stephen. That is much less wordy, and more to the point. I will put that in the hopper, and think it through. I do feel I have to mention the c...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Report of Survey (Gads, this is going on a public document!)

I guess I am leaving it in the supposition file, for a reason. I KNOW that is the history of the community. I don't know the history and pedigree of e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Report of Survey (Gads, this is going on a public document!)

Kris, although I sort of agree, this neighborhood has see it's share of deed staker surveyors. And landowners. The trouble out here will NEVER end, if...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Report of Survey (Gads, this is going on a public document!)

OK, here it isReport of survey:The purpose of this survey is to resolve the boundary conflicts on the common line between Ray Jenkins, (Kay Mattson) a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mapping an undescribed radius

but all of the distances are to the PI.I think I missed that tidbit. OK, make something up. Patron saint of surveyors... "Our lady of assumption!":)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mapping an undescribed radius

You have got brgs and distances all the around that thing... assuming that BOTH radiusus are the same, well, you can calc it. Of course, the field mea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Report of Survey (Gads, this is going on a public document!)

Duane, QC is because one of the lines is between to fussing parties, and we KNOW that the original mons are gone, and the new line is cattywhumpus, in...

15 years ago
Page 464 / 527