AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Is the Counter-Clockwise description really so bad?

I don't care if you turn an angle CC or CCW. I also don't care if you write the desc either CC or CCW. JUST MAKE IT CLOSE, and don't make it run throu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from a lawyer

Carl, I'm being friendly, and obtuse. Attorneys are notorious for using such logic, to destroy the factual side of testimony. I'm just cutting up, and...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from a lawyer

I guess it depends. YES or NO, are relative terms. "Do you know what time it is?" The absolute answer would have to be "NO!" I have a watch, and I ass...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from a lawyer

But if you are relying on somebody else's time piece, well, you may assume you know, but unless you are using an atomic timepiece, well, you just thin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from a lawyer

But, what if you don't know what time it is?Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Curves that don't work

Are we going round and round?

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Should we move our own monuments?

Not this time... but maybe sometime. Life has many enigmas. Surveyors face some of them.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1766
Reply
RE: Getting old..."surveyors shoulder"

Transit EyeI can raise my right eyebrow, but not my left, ie raising it alone!Demented surveyor, that I am!~N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Buried in the pavement

Actually, Credit goes to Charlie Stein, on facebook. I reposted it on my facebook, from his link, and then put it here. I should have said that in the...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 47
Views: 2113
Page 459 / 527