Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
RAGOODWIN, that is a great story...~!!!! Now, do you still blame her when exceptions etc are missing from the title report? (Jist kidding!)N
Nomenclature, old plans:POT = Point On TangentBC = Begin CurveEC - End CurveCurtis Brown probably used this nomenclature. Dad used to work with him, a...
how far away was it?+o(
[sarcasm]Thares no sich thang. we just do it like gramps taught us. we mek a little cash when we fin some big patch growin in the woods, an then we bu...
Lovely. Simply sublime!N
RTK country....
And, often, we have to look at the adjoining deeds, and apply the SAME thing to them, as the subject property, so yield an honest application of our d...
I like JB's answer, above. I was not real clear, in the OP, about what I was after, however, to address all the items that we can and should consider,...
How wide is a wood stake? :):-/ :-$ :bye: :excruciating: